We loved this tasty casserole final night time and had some left overs for lunch as we speak. It’s easy to make and really filling.
Serving Measurement: four
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 teaspoons oil
- three cups vegetable inventory
- four cups zucchini, reduce in small cubes
- 1-2 purple bell peppers, de-seeded and reduce in small cubes
- 1 giant onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup soy yogurt
- three tablespoons all function flour
- 1/four cup dietary yeast
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- three/four teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup non-dairy cheese, shredded or diced
- eight ounces tofu, cubed
- Warmth the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the brown rice and sauté till glassy.
- Add the three cups of vegetable inventory (alternatively water with a vegetable bouillon dice..
- Prepare dinner the rice till the water has been absorbed and the rice is delicate. whereas the rice is cooking, chop the zucchini, onion, bell pepper and tofu.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF/190ºC.
- Spray oven proof casserole dishes with oil.
- When the rice is completed, take away from the warmth and place in a big bowl.
- Combine the sauce by putting the yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Add the dietary yeas, dry mustard, flour, salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini, onions bell pepper items, non-dairy cheese and tofu items to the rice and gently combine.
- Add the sauce and stir to combine nicely.
- Spoon the combination into the casserole dish.
- We garnished with a couple of slices of zucchini and chopped bell pepper.
- Place within the oven to bake for 30-45 minutes.
- When the highest of the casserole is flippantly golden brown, take away from the oven.
You may as well add some chopped basil or thyme in addition to corn.