Vegan Veggie Unfold for Bagels and Different Breads
This straightforward unfold is one in every of our favorites to placed on bagels. It’s also pretty on different rolls or breads.
Yield: 2 cups
- 1-½ cup pureed tofu
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ small onion, pureed with tofu
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup carrot, grated
- pinch garlic powder
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- tiny pinch cayenne pepper
- Puree the tofu.
- Add the lemon juice and onion (chopped) and once more puree to a clean consistency.
- Place the tofu in a medium bowl.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, black pepper and optionally available cayenne pepper and blend nicely.
- Cube the celery and grate the carrot.
- Add the carrot and celery to the tofu and blend properly.
- Season to style as wanted.
Elective further veggies can be grated cucumber, zucchini, and or radishes