These basic treats are all the time welcome it doesn’t matter what time of the yr. A small batch is ideal for us and can final by means of the weekend.
Yield: 16 medium cookies
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup vegan margarine
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/177°C.
- Place the vegan margarine in a medium bowl.
- Add each of the sugars and beat till mild and fluffy,
- Add the non-dairy milk and beat to combine properly.
- Place the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the oats and raisins and blend properly.
- Pour the moist components into the dry and blend nicely.
- The combination ought to be thick.
- Utilizing a spoon drop three inch balls of dough onto a coolie sheet with baking parchment.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes or till accomplished.
- The cookies can be gentle and chewy.
- Hold in an hermetic container.