That is conventional Caribbean aspect dish that could be very tasty. It’s served typically in Puerto Rico and Cuba.
- 1½ pound of cassava root, peeled minimize and half and in giant chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime or lemon
- Three-Four cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2-Three tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons delicate vinegar
- Place the cassava in a big pot cowl it with water and add the salt and lime or lemon juice in order that it doesn’t discolor.
- Convey the pot to a boil, then flip the warmth down and prepare dinner till the cassava is al dente 30 minutes or so.
- In the meantime, chop the onion in small items.
- Mash and mince the garlic
- Warmth the olive oil in a sauce pan, add the onions and sauté till glassy.
- Add the garlic and vinegar.
- Calmly add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Drain the cassava and place in a serving dish.
- Pour the mojo over the cassava.