We loved this as lunch at the moment, nevertheless reduce in smaller items they might be nice as an appetizer or as finger meals at a celebration.
Serving Measurement: 2
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 1/2 cup vegan pesto (we made our personal land-cress pesto this time, spinach, or arugula would even be good)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 purple bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup non-dairy cheese, shredded
- De-seed and minimize the purple bell pepper.
- Calmly sauté in a frying pan with a splash olive oil till al dente .
- Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- Peel and de-seed the avocado.
- Reduce the avocado in chew sized items.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC)
- Slice the ciabatta by means of the center lengthwise.
- Unfold the vegan pesto on prime of the bread.
- Prime with the tomato halves and avocado items.
- Add the pink bell pepper items and sprinkle with some non-dairy cheese.
- Place the ciabatta on a baking sheet ready with baking parchment.
- Place within the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes.