We actually loved this salad final night time. The mango tastes pretty within the salad, and we take pleasure in uncooked corn as a lot as roasted or grilled.
Serving Measurement: four
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 2-Three medium-large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pink or yellow bell pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 ears corn, kernels reduce off the cob
- 1 mango, peeled, minimize from the stone and minimize in chew sized items
- 1 small pink onion, chopped
- 1 small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 giant avocado, peeled, nut eliminated and minimize in items
for the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sprint maple syrup
- 1/eight teaspoon cumin
- pinch pink pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taster
- Drain and rinse the beans in a colander.
- Place the drained beans in a big salad bowl.
- Reduce the corn off the cob and add to the beans.
- Wash the tomatoes and chop.
- Add the tomato items to the beans and corn.
- De-seed the bell pepper and chop.
- Add the pepper items to the salad.
- Minimize the stone from the mango then peel and minimize into items
- Add the mango items to the salad.
- Chop the coriander and add to the salad.
- Combine the salad dressing, add to the salad and gently combine.
- Shortly earlier than serving the salad, peel the avocado, take away the nut and minimize into items.
- Add the avocado items to the salad and server.