This can be a scrumptious meal we loved final night time. We might be having this extra typically thought the summer time whereas our zucchini crops producing full steam.
Serving Measurement: four
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- four giant cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/four cup recent basil
- 1/four cup vegan Parmesan almond cheese
for 1 cup vegan Parmesan cheese:
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons dietary yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/eight lemon grass powder (non-compulsory however good)
- pinch cayenne (elective however give a bit of warmth and chew)
to make the vegan Parmesan cheese:
- If almond meal just isn’t obtainable you possibly can put 1 cup almonds in a meals processor and course of till the consistency of grainy flour.
- Place the almond meal in a bowl.
- Add the remainder of the components for the “cheese” and whisk nicely to combine.
- It will make greater than it’s worthwhile to the casserole, however the remaining could be saved in an hermetic jar and used later.
to make the casserole:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF / 177ºC.
- Oil an oven-proof baking dish about 9X9.
- Minimize the zucchini in rounds about 1/2 inch thick, then quarter every spherical.
- Place the zucchini items in a big bowl.
- Slice the eggplant in half inch rounds after which minimize into comparable sized items because the zucchini.
- Add the eggplant to the bowl with the zucchini items.
- Minimize the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the greens.
- Chop the basil.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the greens and blend properly.
- Sprinkle half of the vegan Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs over the greens and blend properly.
- Place the greens within the baking dish.
- Cowl with both baking parchment or aluminum foil and bake within the oven for 45 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take away the baking parchment or aluminum foil.
- When the greens are tender, the meal is able to be loved.
- Sprinkle a bit extra of the vegan cheese and herbs.
- We loved the meal with a wholegrain baguette and a combined salad.
Recipe tailored from http://www.wellplated.com/tomato-egglant-zucchini-bake/