We’ve got been harvesting many apples from our timber this yr and this can be a pretty deal with that makes use of much less sugar than most different treats.
Yield: 12-14 rings
- Three-Four natural apples, cored and minimize in 1/Four inch rings
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 cup seltzer water or fizzy mineral water
- pinch salt
- mild oil for deep frying at 375°F / 190°C.
- powdered sugar for serving
- Add the seltzer water and gently stir to combine.
- Wash the apples properly and dry.
- Core the apples and slice in 1/Four inch rings.
- Drop the rings individually within the batter so they’re properly coated on each side.
- Switch the battered apple rings to the recent oil.
- Deep fry till golden on each side.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar.