This can be a actually scrumptious fall and winter recipe. Apples and rutabaga grow to be ripe about the identical time, making an incredible pair of recent and seasonal meals.
Serving Measurement: Four
- 1 giant or 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2-Three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 walnut sized piece of ginger, grated
- 1 purple chili pepper, de-seeded and minced
- 1½ lb. rutabaga- peeled and reduce into bite-sized chunks
- Three-Four apples, peeled, cored and minimize into chunks
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup vegetable bouillon
- 1 can coconut milk
- salt and pepper to style
- garnished with spring onion greens, chopped
- non-compulsory cashews
- served on white rice
- Peel and minimize the rutabaga.
- Put together the onions and garlic.
- Grate the ginger.
- De-seed and take away the veins from the chili pepper.
- Chop the chili pepper in small items.
- Warmth the oil in a big frying pan that has a lid.
- Add the onions and sauté till glassy.
- Add the rutabaga items.
- Add the garlic, turmeric, curry powder, chilli items and ginger.
- Put together the rice.
- Pour within the vegetable bouillon and place the lid on prime to prepare dinner the rutabaga till it begins to melt.
- In the meantime, peel, core and minimize the apples.
- Add the apple items to the cooking rutabaga.
- Because the rutabaga soften, add the coconut milk and season to style with salt and pepper and any further seasonings desired. We added a bit extra ginger.
- Chop the inexperienced elements of 1 or 2 spring onions.
- Serve the curry on the rice garnished with the spring onions.
- If desired, elective roasted cashew nuts may be added.