Candy potatoes and broccoli are a really good mixture. We loved this calmly spiced meal as a important meal on Meatless Monday at lunch-time.
Serving Measurement: four
- 1 pink bell pepper, de-seeded and minimize into medium sized items
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 2-Three cloves garlic, minced
- 2 candy potatoes, peeled and chopped in bite-sized items
- 1 medium head broccoli, reduce into florets
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- for the sauce:
- 1/four cup candy Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- half teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2-Three tablespoons water
- garnished with recent basil leaves, chopped
- To make sure all of the greens have been evenly cooked and save cooking time, we first steamed the candy potato after which the broccoli.
- Subsequent, warmth the oil in a a big frying pan or wok.
- Add the purple bell pepper items and sauté till smooth.
- Add the sliced onions and sauté till glassy.
- In the meantime combine the sauce elements in a medium bowl, stir properly to make sure the cornstarch is included.
- Add the steamed candy potatoes and broccoli to the frying pan. gently stir to combine all of the elements.
- Add the healed cherry tomatoes to the pan.
- Pour the sauce over the greens and stir to combine nicely.
- The sauce will thicken and turn into clear.
- Serve the meal with the chopped basil sprinkled excessive.